Product Manager FDF (B2B)
We are looking for a Product Manager to support the Marketing FDF Department at Farmaprojects for a long term position. This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager FDF
The main responsibilities will be:
- Maximise product life-cycle: Ensure technical and economic feasibility leading and coordinating other cross-functional projects that may affect in the product.
- Support the sales department with tools for the sale (license and supply) of the products maximising profitability.
- University Degree: Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biology.
- High level of English is essential, at a contract drafting and negotiation level.
- International Background.
- 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical industry. 2 years’ experience in Product management or Business Development.
- Occasional travel required.
- Indefinite employment contract.
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours.
- Salary according to experience + social benefits package.
Apply for this job
If you are looking for a fast-paced and multicultural environment join us now!
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference PMFDF before February 15th including the following documents: Cover Letter and CV in English.